The ACCESS Operations API provides information about ACCESS integrated infrastructure in a software consumable format.
ACCESS resource providers, ACCESS awards, and any developer in the ACCESS community can use these APIs to discover infrastructure and build higher level services using accurated and up-to-date infrastructure information.
Use the links above to view Swagger and Redoc API documentation.
Types of InformationThis API will provide information about ACCESS allocated compute, storage, and cloud resources, like:
- Resource descriptions
- Resource outages
- Available software modules or VM images
- Resource edge services like login/SSH, Globus Connect Server, Open OnDemand portal, etc.
- Batch scheduler configuration
- Queued and running jobs
This API will provide access to ACCESS online (i.e. central) services.Other types of information:
- Which projects have access to each ACCESS allocated compute, storage, and cloud resource
- Resource and software support contact information